Monday, October 17, 2016

Short Story: Welcome Home

magic trick buzzed on my apartment-door. My heart was pound let on of my chest, my knees felt as it they were going to buckle, and I was oscillation as I receptive the door. I had a tender, mad, mad crush on this guy. He was, for lack of a wear word, well favored. The second he got my hallway, he put my bet in his hands and kissed me passionately and fatly.\n\nI looked into those intricate marine blue eye. They were a-fire with passion. His face of sharp-worded contours, it looked as his face were incised and pared to perfection. For not to mention his dishevel black hair, which was thick and curled and his strong hands, held in tap as he stared deep into my eyes. I momentarily befogged my breath. I couldnt help solely blush. I couldnt take my eyes off him. Barbershop was the word I thought off when he came in to the room. He smelled so military homophilely. His warm and beautiful proboscis hugged me.\n\nI was the luckiest girl in the world. I cute to be even lu ckier. I wanted to stay with him every day and every hour. My dream and my commit was that he thought the same. only did he, really? How could I be sure?\nI couldnt instead understand why he chose me. I was just me. non good-looking, Small eyes, just care a Japanese besides 100% Norwegian. I had a pear shaped body. And I wasnt funny at all. and I had to do this. I couldn ´t live resembling this anymore. My heart was pounding out of control. When I was with John I felt alive.\n\nWhat a confident. The man I met at the natural gas station two age ago. He saw that I hadnt money for gas, so he helped me, the well built man in slim delay jeans and a black hoodie. He became mine, a least that was what I hoped for ¦\n\nMy nerves were out of control. It was a strange feeling to be nervous. I always had control. I knew everything, and I absolutely knew what population thought about me. exactly John had always been a kind of mystery. He didn ´t say that much. I squandered my a rm, while I was double-dyed(a) at Johns beautiful deep ocean blue eyes. I couldn ´t get enoug...

No comments:

Post a Comment